Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The time is NOW.

Well it is almost now. This time tomorrow, the project I have been working on for the last month will be live. I just have to say that it has been a fun couple of weeks, with the last couple of hours, dedicated to some hardcore coding. It should be a hoot and a half when it goes live. I wonder how many people will be up at midnight to view the fun?

There is still a little bit of coding left. A couple of links to correct, and some modules to add, but over all, the site is in "RC" mode, and around midnight tomorrow, will be "RTM" :)

I love nerd talk.

Your Ad Here

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you joining us ranks of web devs. Just don't comment code in the HTML, make sure it gets removed. Makes you look cheap and slutty.

    The sooner the dedication page is gone the better, I was looking forward to an entertaining Friday at work for a change you bastard. :P

    ReplyDelete