Saturday, March 19, 2011

On Sunday morning I like to BLOG!

God dammit. I probably should have listened to the suckers on facebook about just growing a pair andasking the girl out. Well dammit to hell. I now know what kind of guy she is into.

She is into the guy with guns, I am talking about both kinds. A guy that posts photos of shotguns, and sports cannons to carry those guns.

Time for Hambo to get in shape. Mybe I might to a "Lets get physical with Habo" video for youtube and all you youtubers can like and subscribe because you are all fame whore cunts.

Yeah.

Fame. Whore. Cunts.

So I now sit here, being a fancy-ma-cated bogan, drinking Carlton Draught and listening to jazz fusion versions of Radiohead songs. I do this while she is out with gun mad cannon toting guy she met on a internet dating website?

Who is she kidding? Hasn't she seen the video of me running into a dive and taking out two people with one bullet in Call of Duty. I know how to shoot like the next man. I have clocked up over one thousand hours shooting firearms of all kinds from 9mm pistols to BFG9000s. I know my guns. Maybe not the tech specs, but I know that if I had a M16 semi-automatic rifle like the one in Black Ops with a Red Dot sight, I could get a head shot from the other side of the map. Ummm I mean battlefield.

She doesn't know what she is missing. Let her have fun with some creep she met on the interwebs, because the party starts here, and then it goes to the bedroom, via my pants. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment